Feel calm and relaxed about birthing
Hypnotherapy is an extremely effective way of reducing the pain of labour. It can also reduce the amount of time spent in labour, lessen the need for medication, and reduce the need for medical intervention. Hypnosis is one of the only known no-risk pain relievers, making it safer for both mother and baby, and it has also been sown to reduce instances of post-natal depression.
Hypnotherapy techniques to reduce the pain of labour
You will a variety of hypnotic techniques which can be practiced in anticipation of the baby’s arrival. It helps you to feel more relaxed and calm in the preceeding weeks up to the birth. It also increases your confidence, as you practice the techniques you find the most beneficial.
- It can help to shorten labour.
- It enhances the possibility of a natural ‘drug’ free birth.
- The mother is much calmer which in turn has a healthy effect on the unborn baby.
- It reduces and sometimes eliminates the need for painkillers.
- The shorter labour and reduced drug intake enhances the recovery process.
Allow for 3 one and half hour sessions. These prepare mothers to be on both a conscious and sub-conscious level for the whole birth process. These sessions can be taken at any time before the baby is born. Most mothers leave it to a month or so before the due date.
You can pay by cheque; cash; online – please ask for detials or online. Unfortunately, credit-card facilities are not available.